Here is an easy camp breakfast recipe for those who enjoy some eggs in the morning. I really enjoy Dutch oven recipes at camp because you can put all of your ingredients in and relax while it cooks. And relaxing and enjoying the moment is part of what really makes camping great.
Dutch Oven Breakfast Quiche
Put your ingredients in your Dutch oven, bake, and enjoy a delicious quiche a half hour later.
- Dutch oven
- Bowl for mixing
- Spoon for mixing
- Charcoal – 25 briquettes
- Spoon for serving
- 1 lb diced ham
- 2 cups milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Bisquick baking mix
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare your charcoal.
- Sprinkle the ham on the bottom of the Dutch oven.
- In a bowl, combine the milk, eggs, cheese, and Bisquick.
- Pour the mixture over the ham.
- Place 8 briquettes under the Dutch oven and 17 on top.
- Cook until the eggs are set and cooked through, about 30 minutes.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?