The Health Care Professions merit badge requirements help youth explore the different types of the healthcare fields. They will learn how professionals in these fields word together to keep people healthy.
This merit badge replaced the Medicine merit badge in November 2021.
- First Aid Merit Badge
- Personal Fitness Merit Badge
- Public Health Merit Badge
- Dentistry Merit Badge
- Wilderness Survival Merit Badge
- Veterinary Medicine Merit Badge
- Animal Science Merit Badge
- Medicine Merit Badge
- Mendel’s Minions Scouts BSA Nova Award
- Dr. Bernard Harris Supernova Award
- Thomas Edison Supernova Award
This program feature will help youth leaders plan a month’s worth of meetings and an outing with a science theme. The Science troop program feature encourages Scouts to ask and investigate questions about the world. They learn how to form a hypothesis and test it.
These sites will help you find the answers for the Healthcare Professions merit badge questions about various careers.
- Bureau of Labor Statistics (information about jobs, job forecasts and more)
- American Association of Men in Nursing
- American Association of Pharmacy Technicians
- American Association of Physician Assistants
- American Association of Women in Medicine
- American Dietetic Association
- American Medical Association
- American Nurses’ Association
- American Physical Therapy Association
- American Psychology Association
- American Society of Radiologic Technologists
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- American Society of Cytopathology
- Hearing and Speech Careers
- National Association of Emergency Medical Technicians
- Johnson & Johnson Nursing
- Pharmacists Advancing Health Care
- National Phlebotomy Association
- Ultrasound Technician and Sonography
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?