What is Soccer Croquet?
Soccer Croquet is a fun game to include a soccer themed meeting for Cub Scouts. A soccer drill can make a fun gathering activity or an end of the meeting game for a Cub Scout pack meeting. This drill emphasizes teamwork, dribbling skills, and passing accuracy.
How to Play Soccer Croquet
- 1 soccer ball for each pair of players
- Place the cones in pairs on the field, a three feet apart
- Divide the group into pairs.
- The pairs line up on the sideline.
- Blow a whistle to signal the start of the drill.
- For each pair of players, one player dribbles out to a pair of cones and passes the ball through them to his partner.
- The partner then dribbles to another pair of cones and passes them back to his team mate.
- They continue doing this untill they have passed the ball through all of the pairs of cones.
- The pair returns to the sideline.
- The pairs can do the cones in any order, but the must do all of them.
- For younger players put the cones a little farther apart. To make it more challenging, put them closer together.
Soccer marbles is a three person soccer drill. It is simple enough for young Scouts.
Follow the Dribbler is a really simple soccer drill to work on ball control
Soccer tennis is a drill which helps kids learn to settle the ball and return it.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?