An appropriate Cub Scout gathering activity for your den or pack will get your meeting off to a good start. This thankfulness zone gathering activity works well for Thanksgiving or the Cub Scout theme of Cub Scouts Give Thanks.
Thankfulness Zone Gathering Activity
- Thankfulness Zone Sign make beforehand on a piece of posterboard
- index cards
- Designate a wall as the “Thankfulness Zone” in your meeting place. Attach your sign there.
- Tell each Cub Scout to write or draw on a card or piece of paper something which he is thankful for.
- Then have them attach them to the “Thankfulness Zone”. (Adults should help with this).
- Encourage the Cub Scouts to make multiple cards.
Use tape which will not damage the wall. Test it first.
- Cubs Give Thanks Cub Scout theme
- Thanksgiving program ideas
- Thanksgiving Cubmaster Minute
- Scout Moms, Dads, and Leaders Facebook group