An appropriate Cub Scout gathering activity for your den or pack will get your meeting off to a good start. This thankfulness zone gathering activity works well for Thanksgiving or the Cub Scout theme of Cub Scouts Give Thanks.
Thankfulness Zone Gathering Activity
- Thankfulness Zone Sign make beforehand on a piece of posterboard
- index cards
- Designate a wall as the “Thankfulness Zone” in your meeting place. Attach your sign there.
- Tell each Cub Scout to write or draw on a card or piece of paper something which he is thankful for.
- Then have them attach them to the “Thankfulness Zone”. (Adults should help with this).
- Encourage the Cub Scouts to make multiple cards.
Use tape which will not damage the wall. Test it first.
- Cubs Give Thanks Cub Scout theme
- Thanksgiving program ideas
- Thanksgiving Cubmaster Minute
- Scout Moms, Dads, and Leaders Facebook group
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?