The Space: The New Frontier meeting plan features ideas for the core value of courage which relates to Brave in the Scout Law. Here is how the BSA plan suggests tying together this theme with the value of courage:
It takes courage to explore a new frontier, to cast aside the comfort of the life we know to go forth and explore our universe. Our Cub Scouts show similar courage in exploring the options and challenges of their advancement in Scouting, which we know will help them grow up strong and courageous as they lead our complicated world and learn more about our universe.
Cub Scout Pack Meeting Plan for Space: The New Frontier
This Cub Scout pack meeting plan includes the following – all within a courage theme. See the meeting plan for details.
- Gathering activity – Planet Quiz
- Opening ceremony – Planets Skit
- A prayer about being courageous
- Audience Participation – Astronaut Story
- Satelite Cheer, Saturn Cheer, Venus Cheer
- Run Ons –Astronaut Run-on, Space Wizard Run-on
- Activity – Den Demonstrations
- Flight Through Space Recognition Ceremony
- A “Dreaming about Space” Cubmaster Minute
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?