Here is another Christmas cookie. These are not very sweet. ZM and LC like to sprinkle these with colored sugar before we bake them.
Bears can use this recipe to fulfill requirement 9A: With an adult, bake cookies. Wolves can use it as part of Achievement 8: Cooking and Eating.
Dad’s Favorite Star Cookies
1 cup soft butter (not margarine)
½ cup granulated sugar
2 ½ cups flour
Additional sugar for top
1. Heat oven to 300.
2. Beat the butter and sugar with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
3. Stir in flour. Dough will be stiff.
4. Divide dough in half and refrigerate for an hour.
5. Roll or pat out on lightly floured surface until 1/3 inch thick.
6. Cut with a star shaped cookie cutter and place on cookie sheet.
7. Sprinkle with sugar.
8. Bake for 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?