Adventures in Coins is one of the Wolf Cub Scout elective adventures. For this adventure, Wolves play games and do activities related to coins. In the process, they learn all about coins.
Wolf Elective Adventure: Adventures in Coins
Click to open the requirements for Wolf Elective Adventure: Adventures in Coins
Complete requirements 1–4. Requirements 5–7 are optional.
1. Identify different parts of a coin.
2. Find the mint mark on a coin. Identify the mint where the coin was made and the year it was made.
3. Choose a coin that interests you, and make a coin rubbing. List information next to the coin detailing the pictures on it, the year it was made, and the mint where it was made.
4. Play a game or create a game board with your den or family where you can practice adding and subtracting coins
5. Play a coin game
6. Create a balance scale.
7. Do a coin-weight investigation.
Printable Check Off Sheets and Note Sheets
- Wolf Adventures Checkoff Sheet
- Welcome New Den Leaders
- BSA Safety
- Scout Moms, Dads, and Leaders Facebook group
Count your coins with these related ideas and adventures: