Bear Cub Scouts will learn about static electricity and buoyancy while working on the Super Science adventure. They will also investigate color-morphing and color-layering.
View the requirements for Bear Adventure: Super Science
Bear Elective Adventures: Super Science
Complete at least four of the following:
1. Make static electricity by rubbing a balloon or a plastic or rubber comb against another material, such as a fleece blanket or wool sweater. Explain what you learned
2. Conduct one other static electricity investigation. Explain what you learned.
3. Do a sink-or-float investigation. Explain what you learned.
4. Do a color-morphing investigation. Explain what you learned
5. Do a color-layering investigation. Explain what you learned.
Ideas and Resources for the Bear Cub Scout Super Science Adventure:
Investigate some of these helps and related ideas for the Bear Super Science adventure:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?