Just because it is too cold to go camping doesn’t mean that your Scouts can’t enjoy s’mores.While this indoor version lacks the fun and danger factor of roasting marshmallows over a campfire, it will whet their appetite to get out camping when the weather warms up a little.
Cub Scouts can use this recipe to fulfill some of the cooking requirements.
1 broiler safe pan
8 graham cracker rectangles
¾ cup chocolate chips
1 ½ cups miniature marshmallows
1. Break each graham cracker into the 4 smaller rectangles.
2. Put the graham cracker pieces in the pan.
3. Sprinkle the chocolate chips and the marshmallows over the crackers.
4. Preheat the broiler.
5. Put the pan under the broiler.
6. Broil for about 60 seconds, watching carefully so it doesn’t burn.
7. Carefully remove the pan from the oven.
8. Let cool a little.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?