- Designate one Scout to be the pirate.
- Blindfold the pirate and have him sit in a chair in the middle of the playing area
- Put the treasure at his feet.
- The rest of the Scouts try to sneak in and get the treasure without being caught. (He can only take one treasure at a time.)
- The pirate “catches” the Scouts by pointing at them when they make a noise.
- If a Scout is caught he must go to the edge of the playing area and start again.
- A Scout who is caught twice must sit out the rest of the round.
- The round is over when both treasures have been captured. You can play multiple rounds.
Score 10 points for each captured treasure. Highest score at the end wins.
If the group is large, use more pirates (seated back to back) and additional treasures.