Campfire Cinnamon Rolls is another easy recipe for camping. The only real trick to these is to cook them slowly so they cook all the way through. It helps if you don’t wrap them too much also. Just keep the dough in a single layer.
My husband says I made one error in the recipe. He thinks the work “sprinkle” should be changed to “douse”. 🙂
Campfire Cinnamon Rolls Recipe
- Charcoal or wood fire
- Marshmallow forks
- 1 package refrigerated crescent rolls (or use canned cinnamon rolls and skip the cinnamon sugar)
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- Prepare fire.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon
- Separate crescent rolls into triangles
- Sprinkle both sides rolls with cinnamon sugar
- Wind the dough around the tines of a marshmallow fork, spearing it at least once so it stays on.
- Toast slowly over hot coals until golden brown, turning frequently so the dough cooks evenly.
Related Recipes and Ideas
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?