About Craft Stick Picture Frames
A craft stick picture frame is one of those things which 99 percent of you probably already know how to do, so I am really posting this just to remind you that things like this make a good gathering activity, especially for Tigers and Wolves.
How to Make a Craft Stick Picture Frame
- four large craft sticks (use the larger tongue depressor size, not the small popsicle stick size) for each frame
- tacky craft glue
- photo (will have to be cut to size)
- small decorations
- Plan on making a square frame. Lay one craft stick on the left side of the photo and one stick on the right side of the photo.
- Lay one stick along the top of the photo and one along the bottom. They will rest on the left and right craft sticks and the opening in the middle should be a square (approximately).
- After checking your layout, glue the top and bottom sticks to the left and right sticks.
- Trim the photo to fit the frame.
- Use some glue to attach the photo to the back of the frame.
- Glue some decorations to the frame.