How to Make a Craft Stick Picture Frame
- four large craft sticks (use the larger tongue depressor size, not the small popsicle stick size) for each frame
- tacky craft glue
- photo (will have to be cut to size)
- small decorations
- Plan on making a square frame. Lay one craft stick on the left side of the photo and one stick on the right side of the photo.
- Lay one stick along the top of the photo and one along the bottom. They will rest on the left and right craft sticks and the opening in the middle should be a square (approximately).
- After checking your layout, glue the top and bottom sticks to the left and right sticks.
- Trim the photo to fit the frame.
- Use some glue to attach the photo to the back of the frame.
- Glue some decorations to the frame.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?