Scouts BSA and Venturers can make this one at camp or your Cub Scouts can help you make this for the Fourth of July to help fulfill their cooking requirements.
This recipe really isn’t that spicy. You can substitute Monterey jack cheese for the pepper jack cheese if you prefer. And the salsa, tomato, and lettuce are optional. Some kids like toppings on their burgers while others prefer them plain.
- Charcoal fire
- Spatula to turn the burgers
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 4oz can chopped green chilies
- 1 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
- 4 slices pepper jack cheese (or Monterey jack cheese for a less spicy option)
- 4 hamburger buns
- tomatoes (optional)
- lettuce (optional)
- salsa (optional)
- Prepare your charcoal fire.
- Combine the ground beef, chilies, and bouillon. Shape into four hamburger patties.
- Grill the burgers until cooked
- Place the burgers on the buns. Top with cheese, tomatoes, lettuce, and salsa.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?