Foil packs are great for camp, but sometimes we get tired of having burger, potatoes, and carrots every time. Hawaiian Chicken and Rice Foil Pack is a different twist on the hobo dinner.
Since you are cooking chicken, make sure you give it enough time to cook. You might want to open one just a little and cut into the chicken to make sure it is cooked before you take all of them off of the fire.
Hawaiian Chicken and Rice Foil Pack
You can leave the chicken in one piece or cut it into bite sized chunks before cooking.
- 3 cups Minute Rice
- 3 cups water
- 6 small boneless chicken breasts
- 1 can chunk pineapple
- 1 bell peppers – cut into pieces
- ½ cup mild BBQ sauce
- Mix the rice and water.
- Spoon the rice mixture into the center of 6 pieces of foil
- Put a chicken breast on top of the rice.
- Top chicken with pineapple and pepper
- Drizzle with a little BBQ Sauce
- Seal and cook. (See notes below)
For the instructions for sealing and cooking, see How to Make a Foil Pack (Hobo) Meal
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?