Foil packs are great for camp, but sometimes we get tired of having burger, potatoes, and carrots every time. Here is a different twist on the hobo dinner.
Since you are cooking chicken, make sure you give it enough time to cook. You might want to open one just a little and cut into the chicken to make sure it is cooked before you take all of them off of the fire.
Foil Pack Hawaiian Chicken and Rice Recipe
- 3 cups Minute Rice
- 3 cups water
- 6 small boneless chicken breasts
- 1 can chunk pineapple
- 1 bell peppers – cut into pieces
- ½ cup mild BBQ sauce
- Mix the rice and water.
- Spoon the rice mixture into the center of 6 pieces of foil
- Put a chicken breast on top of the rice.
- Top chicken with pineapple and pepper
- Drizzle with a little BBQ Sauce
- Seal and cook.
For the instructions for sealing and cooking, see How to Make a Foil Pack (Hobo) Meal