BSA has a Cub Scout pack meeting plan called Yes I can which features ideas for the value of positive attitude.
Here is how the BSA plan suggests tying together this theme with the value of positive attitude:
It doesn’t matter what you are doing—homework, Cub Scout advancement, or helping Mom set the table—doing your best with a Yes I Can attitude will make the job more fun and less stressful.
Cub Scout Pack Meeting Plan for Yes I Can (Positive Attitude)
This Cub Scout pack meeting plan includes the following – all within a positive attitude theme. See the meeting plan for details.
- Gathering activity – Challenge cards
- Opening ceremony – “We Can Do It” Opening Ceremony
- Yes I Can Prayer
- Audience Participation – There Ain’t No Flies on Me
- Song – Yes I Can (To the tune of Row, Row Row Your Boat)
- Activity – Den Demonstrations, Preamble to the Constitution in sign language
- Let the Compass Guide You Recognition Ceremony
- Mental Attitude Cubmaster Minute
- “Positive Attitude Slogan” Closing Ceremony
- Make a Difference to One Alternate Closing Ceremony