About This Halloween Party Game
Looking for a last minute Halloween game idea? Here is a really easy which is fun for the players and spectators alike. And it is good for all ages. Our Crew played this at their costume party.
Bobbing for Worms
- Paper plates
- Gummy worms one per player
- Canned whipped cream
- Give each player a plate.
- Put a gummy worm on a each plate.
- Cover each gummy worm with whipped cream.
- The player must get the worm out without using his hands
- The first player to eat his worm without using his hands wins.
Here’s a song which your younger Scouts will enjoy.
Is it a treat or a craft? It’s both!
Some humor from ScoutLife Magazine.