About This Halloween Party Game
Looking for a last minute Halloween game idea? Here is a really easy which is fun for the players and spectators alike. And it is good for all ages. Our Crew played this at their costume party.
Bobbing for Worms
This game is especially fun with tweens and teens. Be prepared to get messy!
- Paper plates
- Gummy worms one per player
- Canned whipped cream
- Give each player a plate.
- Put a gummy worm on a each plate.
- Cover each gummy worm with whipped cream.
- The player must get the worm out without using his hands
- The first player to eat his worm without using his hands wins.
Carve the Pumpkin Halloween Song
Here’s a song which your younger Scouts will enjoy.
Jack O Lantern Creamsicles
Is it a treat or a craft? It’s both!
Halloween Jokes and Comics
Some humor from ScoutLife Magazine.
Leave a Reply