Here is a snack for your Cubs in the kitchen. This one is simple enough that they should be able to do most of it themselves.
Ham and Cheese Bites
- Cutting board
- Rolling pin
- 4 small cups (such as Dixie cups)
- 1 2.5 ounce package thinly sliced ham
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 pieces (1 ounce each) of string cheese
- honey mustard dressing
- Cut the crusts from the bread.
- Using the rolling pin, flatten the pieces of bread.
- Put ¼ of the ham on each slice of bread.
- Place a piece of string cheese on the bread and roll up the ham and bread around the string cheese.
- Place 4 toothpicks, equally spaced, in each roll.
- Cut each roll into four pieces. Each piece should have a toothpick in it.
- Put a little honey mustard dressing in each cup.
- Dip the bites into the dressing and eat.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?