About My Tiger Jungle
For the My Tiger Jungle Adventure, Cub Scouts get outside. They take a short walk and observe insects, birds, and other wildlife. They also plant a tree or make a birdhouse.
Here is a check off sheet and a couple other printables to help keep track of your progress:
Tiger Adventure: My Tiger Jungle
Click to open the requirements for Tiger Adventure: My Tiger Jungle
Complete requirement 1 plus at least two others.
1. With your parent, guardian, or other caring adult (referred to in the handbook as “your adult partner”), go for a walk outside and pick out two or more sights or sounds of “nature” around you. Discuss with your partner or den.
2. Take a 1-foot hike. Make a list of the living things you find on your 1-foot hike. Discuss these plants or animals with your parent, guardian, or other caring adult, or with your den.
3. Point out two different kinds of birds that live in your area. With your parent, guardian, or other caring adult, or with your den, find out more about one of these birds.
4. Be helpful to nature by planting a plant, shrub, or tree. Learn more about the needs and growth of the item you have planted.
5. Build and hang a birdhouse.
Printable Check Off Sheets and Note Sheets
And these are some related ideas and adventures: