- Define the play area.
- Designate one area just outside the boundary of the play area as the “hospital”.
- Remind the players to tag each other softly, not to push or shove.
- When play begins, they all run around trying to tag each other.
- If a player is tagged, he or she must put a hand on the spot which was tagged as if to stop the “bleeding” from the “wound”. He or she can continue to tag other players with the free hand.
- If a player is tagged a second time (has two wounds) he or she must use both hands to cover the wounds. This will make it impossible to tag someone.
- At any time, a player may go to the “hospital” and do five jumping jacks. Then he or she may return to the play area without any wounds.
- Play ends after a designated time.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?