Cub Scouts can make holiday napkin rings to brighten up a holiday table. They can decorate the napkin rings any way they want. Some ideas:
- Symbols of faith
How to make Holiday Napkin Rings
- Cardboard tubes from paper towel roles or toilet paper
- Fun foam
- Construction paper
- Decorations such as craft eyes, glitter glue, etc
- Cut the cardboard tubes into 1 to 2 inch sections.
- Cut holiday shapes from the fun foam
- Decorate the shapes with construction paper and other decorations.
- Glue the shapes to the cardboard sections.