This recipe is suitable for Cub Scouts. They can make themselves a snack at home or it would work as a snack at a den meeting. Since it doesn’t require a stove or oven, you can make this almost anywhere.
This type of recipe can be used for Cub Scouts working on Tiger Elective 25 – Snack Time, Wolf Achievement 8 – Cooking and Eating, or Bear Achievement 9 – What’s Cooking?
- Ziploc bag
- Rolling pin
- Cutting board
- favorite breakfast cereal
- peanut butter
- Put about half a cup of cereal into the Ziploc bag and crush it with the rolling pin.
- Cut the banana into ¾ inch slices.
- Spread some peanut butter on both ends of the banana.
- Put the banana slices in the bag a few at a time and shake to coat with cereal.
If you have a peanut allergy in the group, substitute strawberry flavored spreadable cream cheese for the peanut butter.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?