Today’s Winter Wonderland idea for Cub Scouts is both a craft and a snack. Make donut snowmen out of powdered sugar donuts, some pretzels, and a few other easy to find ingredients.
It is easy for your Cub Scouts to make and only takes a few minutes. You could even use this as a gathering activity.
- 3 small powder sugar donuts
- 3 thin pretzel sticks
- a few mini chocolate chips
- tube of red decorator icing not the gel, can share this item
- Put a donut on a plate and stick a pretzel stick through the hole in the middle of the donut.
- Stack two more donuts on top, pushing the pretzel stick through them as you go.
- You should now have a stack of three donuts with a pretzel stick in the middle holding them together. Add two more pretzel sticks as arms.
- Push in mini chocolate chips for a face and buttons. (This was the most difficult part. Push them all the way in so they don’t fall out.)
- Use the red icing to make a hat on top.