Hail Storm game doesn’t take much space, so it can be played indoors. If you think ahead and take the materials to camp with you, you can even play it under a fly on a rainy day.
The game involves keeping score, so if your Cub Scouts aren’t mature enough to handle individual competition, you might want to adjust the game. For example, if you have two sets of equipment, you could turn this into a relay.
How to Play Hail Storm Game
- 5 Ping pong balls
- paper and pencil to keep score
- Place the bucket about five feet away from the place where your Scouts will stand.
- Give the first Scout the five balls and have him try to throw them in the bucket.
- Record how many he got in. If they bounced out they don’t count.
- Let each Scout have a turn. The Scout with the highest score wins.
- Have a tiebreaker round if necessary.
Leave a Reply