This soccer zipper pulls craft goes with any soccer themed party or gathering. I’ve outlined a basic idea below, but you can get creative and change it up however you want. They can use the colored beads at the bottom to represent their school colors or the colors for their favorite team. You could also use this idea to make a keychain.
The materials are available at most craft supply stores or online.
Soccer Zipper Pulls
Beads are available for many different sports and activities, so make these for your favorite sport or just a decorative zipper pull.
- Cut a piece of cord at least 1 foot long.
- Use a half hitch to secure the middle of the cord to the lanyard.
- Add the beads. Start with the soccer ball at the top. Hold the bead so that the holes are on the left and right.
- Lace the bead by going in the left side with one end of the lace and the right side with the other.
- Now add the next bead, starting to spell the name. The end which came out on the left side of the previous bead goes in the left side of the next bead. The end which came out of the right goes in on the right.
- Continue adding beads in this manner, spelling out your name and adding your team colors.
- After the last bead, tie it off with a knot and trim the ends
Sometimes I put a little dot of hot glue at the knot to make sure it holds.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?