Popsicles are a great summer treat, but they are really good for any season. And the ones from the store are very convenient, but sometimes it’s fun to make your own. Your kids can get pretty creative with the ingredients.
If you have your own popsicle molds, great! Otherwise it is still pretty easy to make your own frozen treats.
There are so many things you can use to make popsicles. Try juice, pudding, or yogurt. You can also add fresh fruit or fruit puree. Prep Time 5 minsTotal Time 8 hrs Keyword Cubs in the Kitchen
- Small Dixie Cups
- Craft sticks
- Aluminum foil
- Juice a common popsicle ingredient
- yogurt if you want a thicker popsicle
- pudding another option
- Fill the Dixie cups about 2/3 full of ingredients with your favorite popsicle ingredients.
- Cover the top of the cup with foil.
- Insert a craft stick through the center of the foil. The purpose of the foil is to hold the stick in place while the pop is freezing.
- Repeat until you have enough popsicles.
- Put the pops in the freezer overnight.
- Remove the pops from the freezer and pull off the Dixie cup. If it is stuck, run a little warm water over the outside of the cup and it will come right off.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?