- 2 large saucepans
- 2 spoons for stirring
- waxed paper
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 40 regular marshmallows
- 6 cups crispy rice cereal
- green and blue food coloring
- Wash your hands.
- Melt half of the margarine and marshmallows in one large saucepan and the other half in a second saucepan.
- Add green food coloring to the first saucepan. Stir in the cereal.
- Add blue food coloring to the second saucepan. Stir in the cereal
- Using some of each color, form “Earths” out of the cereal and place on waxed paper.
- Let set for about an hour (if you can resist).
- Enjoy eating the Earth!