Chicken on a Hut is a team building game which makes a fun break in a meeting. It is a favorite with our Venturing Crew. Because of the physical contact with the partners, when playing this game with our coed Crew, boys are partners with boys and girls are partners with girls.
If you have an uneven number playing, you will need one group of three. One member of that group will sit out each turn.
How to Play Chicken on a Hut Team Building Game
This is a fun team building game for teenagers and young adults. No preparation is required.
- Scouts should pair up, except for the game leader.
- The game leader should explain the “moves” below. It helps to have one of the pairs demonstrate.
- The pairs line up about twenty feet from each other.
- The leader calls out the name of one of the moves.
- The pairs must do the move and hold their position. The last pair to complete the move is out.
- Continue until a winning pair is determined.
- Chicken on a hut: One member of the pair gets down on all fours. The other sits on his back
- Backpack: One member of the pair jumps on the other’s back. The other holds him there.
- Lover’s Leap: One member of the pair leaps into the other’s arms. The other holds him with one arm under his back and one under his knees.
- Bunk bed: One member of the pair lies on the ground and holds his hands up in the air. The other puts his ankles in the upstreched hands and holds himself up by his hands which are near his partner’s feet. It is difficult to describe this one,but they should look like a bunk bed.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?