Crash Course Game
Crash course is a game where players run to the opposite corner, possibly crashing in the middle. This game is played as a relay.
They are protected by inner tubes, but lay down some rules about being careful anyway. Scouts should never hurt their friends!
How to Play Crash Course Game
- Divide the group into 2 teams.
- Have half of each team stand in four corners of the field, so that the groups from the same team are diagonal to each other.
- Give one half of each team 3 inner tubes.
- The first player on each team stacks the three inner tubes and steps into them. They will look a little like the Michelin Man.
- On go, they race across to their team on the diagonal side. Some contact is permitted in the middle, but nothing excessive.
- When they get to the other side, they take off the three inner tubes and the next person puts them on and races across the diagonal.
- The first team to move all of their members to the corner opposite the one they started in is the winner.
Games promote team building, cooperation, and friendly competition. Active games also promote the BSA aim of personal fitness. See more game ideas from this website
laying this Crossed Up Jam Up game is a little like trying to walk through a busy intersection. There always seems to be someone in the way!
Steal the Bacon is good for a large group of Scouts. This is fun for all age levels – from Cub Scouts to Scouts BSA to Venturers. Your older Scouts might try to employ some strategy when playing games like this.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?