The “Faith and Our Ancestors” interview questions from the Our Family Tree pack meeting plan can also be turned into an icebreaker type game.
The game features a 3×3 grid with a different interview question in each space. Player must ask each other the question and fill in the answer given. Players must ask a different person for each of the spaces, so each player must speak to at least nine other players.
The questions used on the grid are shown below:
- What do you think convinced your ancestors to journey to the United States of America?
- Do you think your ancestors were brave to travel across the ocean to get here?
- Do you think they had faith that they would arrive safely?
- What does faith mean to you?
- What kind of house do you think your ancestors lived in? Do you think it was like yours?
- Do you think your ancestors went to school? What kind of education do you think they had?
- What kind of jobs do you think your ancestors had?
- Do you have a family tradition that your ancestors handed down to you?
- Do you have a favorite meal or recipe that your ancestors once made?
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?