About Spirit of the Water
While working on the Spirit of the Water adventure, Wolves learn about water pollution and conservation. They also develop swimming and boating skills. Here are a few ideas to help you with this achievement.
Once in the water, Sharks and Minnows is a really fun game to play with this age group.
Wolf Elective Adventures: Spirit of the Water
Click to open the requirements for Wolf Elective Adventures: Spirit of the Water
Complete the following requirements.
1. Discuss how the water in your community can become polluted.
2. Explain one way that you can help conserve water in your home
3. Explain to your den leader why swimming is good exercise.
4. Explain the safety rules that you need to follow before participating in swimming or boating.
5. Visit a local pool or public swimming area with your family or den. With qualified supervision, jump into water that is at least chest-high, and swim 25 feet or more.
Printable Check Off Sheets and Note Sheets
Here are some more ideas for this adventure and some related adventures: