Tiger Circles: Duty to God is one of the Tiger required adventures. For this adventure, Tiger Cubs and their adult partners talk about faith and family and participate in an activity related to their beliefs.
Tiger Adventure: Tiger Circles: Duty to God Requirements
Click to open the requirements for Tiger Adventure: Tiger Circles: Duty to God
Complete requirement 1 plus at least two others
1. Discuss with your parent, guardian, den leader, or other caring adult what it means to do your duty to God. Tell how you do your duty to God in your daily life.
2. With a family member, attend a religious service or other activity that shows how your family expresses reverence for God.
3. Earn the religious emblem of your faith that is appropriate for your age or grade.
4. Help with a local service project and talk with your den or family about how helping others is part of our duty to God
5. With the approval of your parent, guardian, den leader, or other caring adult, think of and then carry out an act of kindness or respect that you think shows duty to God.
Printable Check Off Sheets and Note Sheets
Explore your duty to God further with these related ideas and achievements:
Top ideas for Tiger Adventure: Tiger Circles: Duty to God
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?