Light the Candle game is a simple game which works in well with a holiday themed meeting. It only requires a few materials and not much preparation, which makes it ideal in my mind. And it works indoors. It will give your Cub Scouts a chance to run off some energy after they’ve been sitting at a meeting.
And no, this does not involve Cub Scouts playing games with real candles!
Light the Candle Game
No, this does not involve actual candles or flames. This fun game makes a good Christmas party game for young children.
- Toilet paper tubes one for each player
- Wadded up yellow paper
- Place the tubes on the opposite side of the room
- Divide the group into two or more teams.
- One player from the team takes his yellow paper and runs across the room.
- He sticks the paper in the cardboard tube and stands the tube up so it looks like a lit candle.
- He runs back to his team and tags the next player.
- Continue in relay fashion.
- The first team to “light” all of their “candles” wins.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?