Safe and Smart
Safe and Smart is one of the Tiger elective adventures. For this adventure, Tigers and their adult partners how to be safe at home and in emergencies.
Tiger Elective Adventure: Tiger: Safe and Smart
Click to open the requirements for Tiger Elective Adventure: Tiger Safe and Smart
Complete requirements 1–8. Requirement 9 is optional.
1. Memorize your address, and say it to your den leader or your parent, guardian, or other caring adult.
2. Memorize an emergency contact’s phone number, and say it to your parent, guardian, or den leader
3. Take the 911 safety quiz.
4. Show you can “Stop, Drop, and Roll.”
5. Show you know how to safely roll someone else in a blanket to put out a fire.
6. With your parent, guardian, or other caring adult, make a fire escape map of your home and explain it to family members and your den.
7. With your parent, guardian, or other caring adult, try a practice fire drill at home
8. Find the smoke detectors in your home. With the help of your parent, guardian, or other caring adult, check the batteries.
9. Visit an emergency responder station, or have an emergency responder visit you.
Printable Check Off Sheets and Note Sheets
Be prepared with these related ideas and achievements: