This is an icebreaker game. It would also work well with any activity relating to personal history or storytelling. I think it could also be worked into a discussion about honesty.
It works for any size group of 4 people or more. Larger groups will be divided up when playing the game.
- Paper and pencils
- Randomly divide into groups of 4 to 6 players each.
- Each player in the group writes down four facts about himself, except one of the “facts” is really not true.
- Each player reads his four facts and the other players in the group vote on which fact is not true.
- The reader reveals which fact was really not true.
- Continue in this fashion until all of the players in the group have had a chance to be the reader.