Here’s a fun dessert to make with your kids this time of year.
I think we saw this idea in a magazine last year and the boys remembered it. ZM and LC made them without any adult interference. They didn’t come out perfect, but they were very cute. And the boys were really proud of their creations.
Turkey Treat Cupcakes
- 24 plain cupcakes already baked
- 3 cups chocolate frosting
- 24 miniature peanut butter cups
- 48 white chocolate chips
- 1 tube black gel icing
- 1 bag candy corn
- Frost the cupcakes with the frosting.
- Put a miniature peanut butter cup upside down on top.
- Cover the peanut butter with a little frosting also.
- Put on two white chocolate chips to make eyeballs, with the flat side out.
- Put a dot of gel in the middle of each eyeball.
- Put one piece of candy corn under the eyes on each cupcake to represent the caruncles and snoods.
- Put six or seven pieces of candy corn in back for the tail.