- post-it notes
- Agree on a theme for famous “people” such as superheroes, or presidents, or cartoon characters, or celebrities, or …
- Each person should write down a person from that category on a Post-It note, taking care that the other players can’t see who they wrote down.
- Each person passes the Post-It with the name they wrote down to the person on their left, taking care that the person doesn’t see the name on it.
- The players all put their
- Post-It notes on their foreheads. So the other players know their identity, but they do not.
- Each player takes a turn asking a yes or no question about who they are. The other players answer, but they can only reply “yes” or “no”. Players must answer as honestly as they can.
- When a person thinks they know who they are, they may say “I am …” instead of asking a question. But if they are incorrect, they do not get to ask another question.
- The first person to correctly state his or her identity wins.