1. Be active in your troop for at least six months as a Star Scout.
2. As a Star Scout, demonstrate Scout spirit by living the Scout Oath and Scout Law. Tell how you have done your duty to God and how you have lived the Scout Oath and Scout Law in your everyday life.
3. Earn five more merit badges (so that you have 11 in all), including any three additional badges from the required list for Eagle. You may choose any of the 18 merit badges on the required list for Eagle to fulfill this requirement. See Eagle rank requirement 3 for this list.
4. While a Star Scout, participate in six hours of service through one or more service projects approved by your Scoutmaster. At least three hours of this service must be conservation-related.
5. While a Star Scout, serve actively in your troop for six months in one or more of the positions of responsibility (or carry out a Scoutmaster-approved leadership project to help the troop).
6. While a Star Scout, use the Teaching EDGE method to teach another Scout (preferably younger than you) the skills from ONE of the listed choices, so that the Scout is prepared to pass those requirements to their Scoutmaster’s satisfaction.
7. While a Star Scout, participate in a Scoutmaster conference.
8.Successfully complete your board of review for the Life rank.