This book was recommended a few years ago when I went to Cub Scout BALOO training. I am not a “knot person”. I can watch someone do a knot and repeat it, but an hour later it is forgotten.
Life EDGE Method Requirement
While a Star Scout, use the EDGE method to teach a younger Scout the skills from ONE of the following seven choices, so that he is prepared to pass those requirements to his unit leader's satisfaction.
- Second Class - 7a and 7c (first aid)
- Second Class - 1a (outdoor skills)
- Second Class - 3c, 3d, 3e, and 3f (cooking/camping)
- First Class - 8a, 8b, 8c, and 8d (first aid)
- First Class - 1, 7a, and 7b (outdoor skills)
- First Class - 4a, 4b, and 4d (cooking/camping)
- Three requirements from one of the Eagle-required merit badges, as approved by your unit leader.