Friday, March 19, 2021
Let’s Laugh Day is held every year on March 19. Don’t forget that your Scouting program should be fun! Laughing helps everyone relax and it can be contagious.
Add some laughs to your meeting or activity. Here are some ideas:
- Sing a silly song such as My Turtle Swims Sideways, Princess Pat, or the Twelve Days of Camping
- Do some run-ons or a silly applause at your next meeting
- Make everyone laugh with a skit like I’ve Come to Marry the Princess or Banana Bandana
- Do some Nap on Safely training with your adults
- Have a caption contest gathering activity
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?