Friday, March 12, 2021
With warmer weather approaching most of us are looking forward to spring flowers. So get started by planting a seed. Check your area’s zone to find out if you should start your seed indoors or outdoors.
There are several Scouting achievements related to gardening. And watching something grow is fun too! Get growing with these related ideas and achievements:
- Make a seed neckerchief slide
- Make a soda bottle terrarium
- Enjoy a batch of sunflower seed trail mix
- Make a seed mosaics craft
- Check out the Planting Seeds of Kindness theme
- Lions can do their Ready, Set, Grow adventure
- Tigers can explore the My Tiger Jungle adventure
- Bear Cub Scouts can work on the Fur, Feathers, and Ferns adventure
- Scouts BSA can check out the Gardening merit badge
What are your favorite Scouting ideas for Plant a Flower Day? Add them to the comments below.