Friday, August 6, 2021
August 6 is Wiggle Your Toes Day. Go barefoot. Put those toes in the pool. Wiggle those toes. Here are some suggestions for your Scouting program:
- Scouts of all ages can have fun playing Sharks and Minnows
- Tigers can take their shoes off for their one foot hike in My Tiger Jungle or while swimming in Floats and Boats.
- Wolves can have some pool fun in Spirit of the Water
- Bears can do their Salmon Run adventure
- Webelos can work on Aquanaut
- Scouts BSA have the Swimming merit badge
What is your favorite activity to wiggle your toes?
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?