I love science fiction. As a child, I read large amounts of science fiction and fantasy novels. I would get a series for my birthday or Christmas and tear through it in just a few days. And then I would read it again.
Here are a few books your kids might enjoy. I’ve included titles for a wide range of ages. These are great choices to get your kids hooked on reading and to let their imaginations carry them away to new worlds.
- If You Decide to Go to the Moon (ages 4 – 8)
- Aliens for Breakfast (ages 6 – 9)
- Wonderful Flight to the Mushroom Planet (ages 8 – 11)
- Zita the Space Girl (ages 8 – 11)
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (ages 8 -12)
- Alan Mendelsohn, the Boy from Mars (ages 10 – 14)
- A Wrinkle in Time (ages 10 – 14)
- Ender’s Game (ages 11 and up)
- Fahrenheit 451 (ages 12 and up)
- The Martian (ages 14 and up)
What is your favorite science fiction book for youth? Add it to the comments below.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?