Stronger, Faster, Higher
Webelos explore how to stay fit while working on the Stronger, Faster, Higher adventure. They learn about the importance of warming up and cooling down. They do some basic fitness activities and try to improve their results over a 30 day period. They try a new sport, run a fitness course, or teach others games related to fitness.
Keep track of your den’s progress with a check off sheet:
Webelos Adventure: Stronger, Faster, Higher
Click to open the requirements for Webelos Adventure: Stronger, Faster, Higher
Complete requirements 1–3 and at least one other
1. Understand and explain why you should warm up before exercising and cool down afterward. Demonstrate the proper way to warm up and cool down.
2. Do these activities and record your results: 20-yard dash, vertical jump, lifting a 5-pound weight, push-ups, curls, jumping rope.
3. Make an exercise plan that includes at least three physical activities. Carry out your plan for 30 days, and write down your progress each week.
4. Try a new sport that you have never tried before
5. With your den, prepare a fitness course or series of games that includes jumping, avoiding obstacles, weight lifting, and running. Time yourself going through the course, and try to improve your time over a two-week period.
6. With adult guidance, help younger Scouts by leading them in a fitness game or games.
Printable Check Off Sheets and Note Sheets
Get stronger with these related ideas and achievements: