About Germs Alive!
Wolf Cub Scouts learn about good hygiene while working on the Germs Alive! adventure. They learn how diseases spread and how good habits, like hand washing and covering your mouth when you sneeze, can help keep everyone healthy.
Wolf Elective Adventures: Germs Alive!
Click to open the requirements for Wolf Elective Adventures: Germs Alive!
Complete at least five of the following requirements
1. Wash your hands while singing the “germ song.”
2. Play Germ Magnet with your den. Wash your hands again afterward.
3. Conduct the sneeze demonstration.
4. Conduct the mucus demonstration with your den or family
5. Grow a mold culture. At a den or pack meeting, show what formed.
6. Make a clean room chart, and do your chores for at least one week.
Printable Check Off Sheets and Note Sheets
Clean house with these additional ideas and related achievements: