About Running with the Pack
For the Running with the Pack adventure, Wolf Cub Scouts play catch, practice balancing, play a sport, and explore other physical skills. They also learn about the importance of a balanced diet.
These check off sheets will help you keep track of progress:
Wolf Adventure: Running With the Pack
Click to open the requirements for Wolf Adventure: Running With the Pack
Complete the following requirements.
1. Play catch with someone in your den or family who is standing 5 steps away from you. Play until you can throw and catch successfully at this distance. Take a step back and see if you can improve your throwing and catching skills
2. Practice balancing as you walk forward, backward, and sideways.
3. Practice flexibility and balance by doing a front roll, a back roll, and a frog stand.
4. Play a sport or game with your den or family, and show good sportsmanship.
5. Do at least two of the following: frog leap, inchworm walk, kangaroo hop, or crab walk.
6. Demonstrate what it means to eat a balanced diet by helping to plan a healthy menu for a meal for your family. Make a shopping list of the food used to prepare the meal.
Printable Check Off Sheets and Note Sheets
Catch some fun with these other ideas and related achievements: