We all know that tossing a frisbee around is a great way to relax at camp. But did you know that many experienced campers have found other great uses for the plastic flying disk? Here are just a few suggestions:
- Play frisbee – of course!
- Frisbee golf.
- Frisbees make great trays for carrying small rocks, leaves, and other great finds. If you are lucky enough to find a berry bush, collect berries in your frisbee.
- Do you need to fan a fire to reignite some embers? Use your frisbee!
- It makes a great “tinder holder” when building a fire.
- Are you having a camp meal for a crowd and using paper plates? Those with frisbees will find that these make great plate holders.
- Need to scoop something? Frisbee to the rescue!
- Use it to cover your head during an unexpected rain!
- A clean frisbee can be used to serve slices of cheese or cookies.
Have a great use for the flying disc at camp? Add it to the comments below.
Leave a Reply