Thursday, August 6, 2020
August 6 is Wiggle Your Toes Day. Go barefoot. Put those toes in the pool. Wiggle those toes. Here are some suggestions for your Scouting program:
- Scouts of all ages can have fun playing Sharks and Minnows
- Tigers can take their shoes off for their one foot hike in My Tiger Jungle or while swimming in Floats and Boats.
- Wolves can have some pool fun in Spirit of the Water
- Bears can do their Salmon Run adventure
- Webelos can work on Aquanaut
- Scouts BSA have the Swimming merit badge
What is your favorite activity to wiggle your toes?