Requirements for the Webelos Badge
Create a printable PDF copy of this page.
*If your family does not have Internet access at home AND you do not have ready Internet access at school or another public place or via a mobile device, the Cyber Chip portion of this requirement may be waived by your parent or adult partner.
Get a printable checkoff list of these requirements for use with your den.
- Be an active member of your Webelos den for three months. (Being active means having good attendance, paying your den dues, and working on den projects.)
- Complete each of the following Webelos required adventures with your den or family:
- Cast Iron Chef
- Faith in Action (Webelos)
- First Responder
- Stronger, Faster, Higher
- Webelos Walkabout
- Complete two Webelos elective adventure of your den or family’s choosing. (see the list)
- With your parent or adult partner, complete the exercises in the pamphlet How to Protect Your Children From Child Abuse: A Parent’s Guide, and earn the Cyber Chip award for your age.*