Cub Scout Archives: Wolf Elective 19 - Fishing
When fisihing, boys and grown-ups are equal. The fish does not know how old the person is at the other end of the line.
Wolf Elective 19 Requirements
- Identify five different kinds of fish.
- Rig a pole with the right kind of line and hook. Attach a bobber and sinker, if you need them. Then go fishing.
- Fish with members of your family or an adult. Bait your hook and do your best to catch a fish.
- Know the rules of safe fishing.
- Tell about some of the fishing laws where you live.
- Show how to use a rod and reel.
May Cub Scout Theme – Destination Parks (Health and Fitness) BSA offers supplemental pack program ideas for each month. One of the Cub Scout themes for the May core value of Health and Fitness is a Destination Parks theme.
BSA Wolf Den Meeting Plan 16 - Outdoor Adventure and Fishing BSA provides Wolf den meeting ideas for Cub Scout den leader. This plan covers Wolf Elective 18 – Outdoor Adventure and Wolf Elective 19 – Fishing
CD Fish Craft Instructions for a fish shaped craft made from old CDs. Make one or make several and put them together as a mobile.
Cub Scout World Conservation Award This award is available to Wolves, Bears, and Webelos. The purpose of the award is to help Cub Scouts think about how we are all interdependent on our environment. The requirements are differnent depending which year the Cub Scout is in.
Helps and Requirements for Wolf Wolf is the Cub Scout program for boys in 2nd grade. Find helps and requirements for the Wolf program on this page.