Cub Scout Archives: Wolf Achievement 11 - Duty to God
Wolf Achievement 11 is about faith. Find helps for this achievement here.
Wolf Achievement 11 Requirements
Do all of these requirements:
- Complete the Character Connection for FaithKnow
- . What is “faith”? With your family, discuss some people who have shown their faith – who have shown an inner strength based on their trust in a higher power or cause. Discuss the good qualities of these people.
- Commit. Discuss these questions with your family: What problems did these faithful people overcome to follow or practice their beliefs? What challenges might you face in doing your duty to God? Who can help you with these challenges?
- Practice. Practice your faith while doing the requirements for “Duty to God.”
- Talk with your family about what they believe is their duty to God.
- Give two ideas on how you can practice or demonstrate your religious beliefs. Choose one and do it.
- Find out how you can help your church, synagogue, mosque, temple, or religious fellowship.
Auld Lang Syne Grace Here's a grace which is sung to the tune of Auld Lang Syne. This makes a really wonderful Thanksgiving grace. Or it would be a good addition to a Scout's Own prayer service.
December Cub Scout Theme - Holiday Lights (Respect) The Cub Scout Holiday Lights theme for the December core value of respect incorporates the ideas of cultures and service.Get ideas for your pack and den.
How the Boy Scout Law Relates to the Ten Commandments Comparing the 10 Commandments to the Boy Scout Law is an interesting activity for any Boy Scout group.
Religious Emblems Programs Faith is an important part of Scouting programs and religious emblems programs for Cub Scouts, Boy Scouts, and Venturers reinforce what is stressed in the 12th point of the Scout Law
Scout Sunday and Scout Sabbath Scout Sunday and Scout Sabbath are rapidly approaching. Scout Sunday is always the Sunday preceding February 8, or February 8 if it is a Sunday. The Saturday following Scout Sunday is Scout Sabbath.
Wolf Den Meeting Plan for Achievement 11 - Duty to God Don't be afraid to talk about faith with your Cub Scouts. Even if your group represents very diverse faiths, they should be able to learn to talk about faith respectfully with each other.
Helps and Requirements for Wolf Wolf is the Cub Scout program for boys in 2nd grade. Find helps and requirements for the Wolf program on this page.